Thursday, March 23, 2006

Kicking Off


Well this is us- team Murphy

Me, Stephen on the left, Amanda my wife and our two daughters - Bronwyn in the red and Bethan.

I was never any good at diaries but thought I'd start a cyber version which might prove interesting, at least to me over the next few months and see where we go with it.

Not perhaps a diary in the truest sense of recording whats happend but more a record of my thoughts on events and things that effect me and my family over the coming months.

Two teenage daughters , stressful job and a shared obsession with good (can't afford fine) wines should make for plenty of subject matter and a different slant on my weekend blog of our time spent in Newquay with Amandas family in their caravan.

Well a quiet start to begin with as time moves on and one day away from the weekend but as an introductory thats as good as its going to get.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello murphys - finally we have found the site and are most impressed!!! We will have to start the romford branch

9:48 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Dear Mrs Romford- if you do let me have the link so I can post it on the site - give me a call if I can help

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you enjoyed your day in London - those tour buses are a real good thing.

Back to Newquay and bird watching - you should visit Philip - apparantley a 'Dartford Warbler' has appeared down their way and it's never been seen in this country before. It's not rain stopped play but all building has been banned in the area where the bird is and it's costing building companies a fortune. cheers, mam.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home